Parent Advisory Council at Amy Woodland Elementary
School presents parents with ongoing opportunities to become engaged in
the school community through meaningful participation that enriches and
strengthens the life of the school. All parents and guardians of students
registered at the school are voting members of the Parent Advisory Council.
PAC Meetings are scheduled for 600PM via Zoom on the following dates.
January 27, 2021
purpose of our PAC is:
promote the education and welfare of students in the school.
- To encourage parent involvement in the school, and to
support programs that promote parent involvement.
- To gather regular feedback/input from parents.
- To organize and support activities and social events for
students and parents.
- To contribute to a sense of community within the school and
between the school, home, and neighbourhood.
- To provide financial support, through ongoing fundraising,
for the goals of the school determined and agreed upon by teachers,
administration and Parent Advisory Council parents.
who are interested in learning more about PAC at Amy Woodland are
welcome to attend our meetings or contact a member of the PAC through the
school office or website.
Chair: Tiffany Van Steinburg