Skip to main content
1410 Baker St., Cranbrook, BC, V1C 1B2| 250.426.5241| Fax: 250.426.6673 Utility Links
School District 5
Home of the Wild
Mount Baker Secondary School
University Information
PostSecondaryEdu.jpgGet Yourself Ready for University - The high school student's self-help handbook is available to sign out from the library and the counselling office. Check it out to see what you need to do to attend a Canadian university.
Are You Ready for Post-Secondary School?
Click on the links below for planning information:
Interim Transcripts and online Post-Secondary Institution Selections - If you are in need of an interim transcript to start your University/College application process, please go to the Ministry of Education's transcripts and certificates website at Please note that you must register for a BC Government account and then follow the prompts and register for the Student Transcript Service. You will then be able to make post-secondary institution selections, view your transcript and assessment results, and send transcripts immediately to post-secondary institutions and other third parties. You will need to know your PEN (personal education number), to complete this process.
Ordering Transcripts -
Interim Transcripts are available to current Mount Baker students free of charge. 
Once you have graduated from Mount Baker Secondary, you may order transcripts in person or by completing the following form: Transcript Request Form.pdf  The completed Transcript Request Form must be scanned and emailed to along with proof of identity, such as a driver's license or birth certificate. The Transcript will not be processed until payment is received. The fee for transcripts is $5.00 for the first copy and $2.00 for additional copies. Transcripts must be paid in full with cash, cheque or money order before they are processed.
Transcripts and Diplomas may also be ordered online through the Ministry of Education website using a credit card. If you do not know what your PEN (personal education number) is, please click on the following link to request it: How to obtain your PEN.