SPARWOOD SECONDARY SCHOOL
PARENT TEACHER INTERVIEW BOOKING PROCESS
We are pleased to be using Microsoft Teams to schedule Parent-Teacher Interviews this year. Due to the restrictions with the COVID-19 protocols we had to find a different way of connecting with families.
The process for booking interviews is broken into the following steps:
Step 1 – Pre-Register at https://sparwood.schoolsoft.com
You can set up a Parent Account by following the link above.
- Click the REGISTER NOW button and complete the registration form.
- Your login credentials (email and password) will remain in the system to make it easy to access the Conference Manager in the future.
Please note that in order to enhance functionality and security, the Conference Manager requires you to use Internet Explorer 7 (or above), Firefox 3 (or above) or Safari 4 (or above). If you are using an older browser, the Conference Manager will automatically prompt you to update your browser and provide you with a link. This is a one-time process and only takes a couple of minutes.
In order to ensure that your email program does not block emails sent from the Conference Manager, we suggest adding email@example.com to your address book.
Step 2 – Conference Manager Opens to Parents – November 9, 2020 at 1 am
You can access the Parent Login Page using the link in the Confirmation Email. If you do not receive a Confirmation Email, you can login by going directly to https://sparwood.schoolsoft.com.
If you do not have Internet access, you are welcome to contact the office and we will schedule your conferences on your behalf. If you do not want to use the Microsoft teams please contact the teacher directly to book an alternative method of connecting.
Step 3 – Book your Parent-Teacher interviews
- Select the teachers with whom you want to book interviews.
- You will see each teacher's schedule.
- After booking your appointments you can print off your schedule.
- You will also receive an email containing the teacher name, time and location of the conference.
- You can log into the system at any time to view your bookings, print, cancel or re-schedule appointments.
- You have the option of submitting comments or questions to the teacher as part of the booking process.
Anytime – Pre-Registration (creation of parent accounts) begins
November 9, 2010 – Start scheduling your interviews at 1:00 am
November 23, 2020 – Conference Manager closes at midnight
November 24, 2020 – Parent Teacher Interviews 2-4 pm (10 minutes)
November 25, 2020 – Parent Teacher Interviews 2-4 pm (10 minutes)
If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or (250) 425-6666.